Location: New York; London; Remote
VOICE supports bloggers by providing them information on key development issues, amplifying their content and giving them access to policymakers and world leaders. VOICE is launching a new long-read monthly retrospective of best-in-class content by bloggers called VOICE/monthly. You will help design the app and serve as Deputy Editor. You will work with NGO partners and bloggers to coordinate content. In addition, you will support the VOICE team in the launch of a new social sharing platform for bloggers and activists.
This post will begin in June 2012 and last two months.
- Work with VOICE and partner NGO to design app and editorial calendar
- Interface with Guest Issue Editor and bloggers
- Update social sharing platform on a daily basis
- Provide support as needed to VOICE bloggers based all around the world
- Contribute content for VOICE/monthly and partner blogs
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Basic rich-text and Html competency
- Good at working with teams and managing feedback
- Basic understanding of mobile and tablet UX and design
- Written and oral fluency in English.
- Preference for candidates with some French, Arabic or Spanish or fluency
- Comfortable with Wordpress, Tumblr and Posterous
- Strong social media skills and ability to manage multiple social media accounts
Applicants can work in office space in London, New York or remotely.
$2000 will be paid as a stipend
How To Apply:
Complete the Application Form